Stylish, durable, and super smart. These polyester/spandex leggings are made of a comfortable microfiber yarn designed to keep its stretch wear after wear. The soft fabric, wide elastic waistband, and flattering fit mean that these leggings are perfect for active kiddos.
What is the Genius Series?
Fields of study yield geniuses that have left an inspirational mark on the world. The Genius Series prints have been inspired by adventurers to artists, movie stars to authors, and more.
Wacław Sierpiński was a Polish mathematician known for his work on set theory, number theory and the theory of functions and topology. He delivered the first-ever lecture course on theory, and has published more than 700 papers and 50 books on this subject. Sierpinski has received numerous awards and recognitions for his contributions to mathematics. He has three well-known fractals in his honor, including the Sierpinski triangle. This figure forms a geometric pattern, as the midpoints of each side of the triangle are connected, creating four additional triangles in which the sides are connected, allowing infinitely many possible iterations if repeated.
• 82% polyester/18% spandex
• Made with a smooth and comfortable microfiber yarn
• Sewn with an overlock and coverstitch finish
• Vibrant colors that won't fade
• Precision-cut and hand-sewn after printing
• Blank product components in the US and Mexico sourced from China
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from China and Lithuania
|Height (inches)||36 ¼||38 ⅝||41||43 ¼||45 ⅝||48||50 ⅜|
|Waist (inches)||20 ⅛||20 ⅝||21 ¼||21 ⅝||22||22 ½||22 ⅞|