Stylish, durable, and super smart. These polyester/spandex leggings are made of a comfortable microfiber yarn designed to keep its stretch wear after wear. The soft fabric, wide elastic waistband, and flattering fit mean that these leggings are perfect for active kiddos.
What is the Genius Series?
Fields of study yield geniuses that have left an inspirational mark on the world. The Genius Series prints have been inspired by adventurers to artists, movie stars to authors, and more.
Marie Tharp was an American geologist and oceanographic cartographer who helped create the first and most famous scientific map of the entire ocean floor in 1977.As she studied various aspects of Earth’s elements, she soon revolutionized the scientific understanding of the continental drift by revealing the presence of the Mid-Atlantic Ridge. She received numerous awards throughout her career, including the Hubbard Award by the National Geographic Society, the Outstanding Achievement Award from the Society of Women Geographers, the Mary Sears Woman Pioneer in Oceanography Award by Woods Hole Oceanographic Institute and the 20th Century's Outstanding Cartographers by the Library of Congress Geography and Map Division’s Phillips Society.
• 82% polyester/18% spandex
• Made with a smooth and comfortable microfiber yarn
• Sewn with an overlock and coverstitch finish
• Vibrant colors that won't fade
• Precision-cut and hand-sewn after printing
• Blank product components in the US and Mexico sourced from China
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from China and Lithuania