How smart! This sports bra is made from moisture-wicking material that stays dry during low and medium intensity workouts. Features support material in the shoulder straps, double layer front, and a wide elastic band to ensure constant support.
What is the Genius Series?
Fields of study yield geniuses that have left an inspirational mark on the world. The Genius Series prints have been inspired by adventurers to artists, movie stars to authors, and more.
Jules Verne was a French novelist, playwright and poet who is most known for the novels, Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea, Journey to the Center of the Earth, and Around the World in Eighty Days. Often referred to as the "Father of Science Fiction," he composed more than 70 books and is considered the second most-translated writer of all time (between Agatha Christie and William Shakespeare). His work has not only taken several different forms, including TV, motion pictures and plays, but has also had a profound influence on many writers, scientists and inventors.
• Available in sizes XS-2XL
• 82% polyester, 18% spandex
• Moisture-wicking fabric
• Four-way stretch material stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains
• Scoop neckline and racerback
• Flat seams and bias binding that eliminate rubbing
• Best for A-C cups
• Support material in shoulder straps, double layer front, and a wide elastic under breasts
|Chest (inches)||33 ⅛||34 ⅝||36 ¼||39 ⅜||42 ½||45 ⅝|
|Waist (inches)||25 ¼||26 ¾||28 ⅜||31 ½||34 ⅝||37 ¾|