Stylish, durable, and super smart. These polyester/spandex leggings are made of a comfortable microfiber yarn designed to keep its stretch wear after wear. The soft fabric, wide elastic waistband, and flattering fit mean that these leggings are perfect for active kiddos.
Your leggings will be made to order. Leggings are expected to ship 2-3 weeks from the order date.
What is the Genius Series?
Fields of study yield geniuses that have left an inspirational mark on the world. The Genius Series prints have been inspired by adventurers to artists, movie stars to authors, and more.
Jules Verne was a French novelist, playwright and poet who is most known for the novels, Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea, Journey to the Center of the Earth, and Around the World in Eighty Days. Often referred to as the "Father of Science Fiction," he composed more than 70 books and is considered the second most-translated writer of all time (between Agatha Christie and William Shakespeare). His work has not only taken several different forms, including TV, motion pictures and plays, but has also had a profound influence on many writers, scientists and inventors.
• 82% polyester/18% spandex
• Made with a smooth and comfortable microfiber yarn
• Sewn with an overlock and coverstitch finish
• Vibrant colors that won't fade
• Precision-cut and hand-sewn after printing
• Blank product components in the US and Mexico sourced from China
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from China and Lithuania
|Height (inches)||36 ¼||38 ⅝||41||43 ¼||45 ⅝||48||50 ⅜|
|Waist (inches)||20 ⅛||20 ⅝||21 ¼||21 ⅝||22||22 ½||22 ⅞|