Stylish, durable, and super smart. These polyester/spandex leggings are made of a comfortable microfiber yarn designed to keep its stretch wear after wear. The soft fabric, wide elastic waistband, and flattering fit mean that these leggings are perfect for active kiddos.
What is the Genius Series?
Fields of study yield geniuses that have left an inspirational mark on the world. The Genius Series prints have been inspired by adventurers to artists, movie stars to authors, and more.
Nelle Harper Lee was an American novelist in the 1950s who was most known for the book, To Kill a Mockingbird. Immediately after being published in 1961, this well-known story became a bestseller. Her work received considerable applause from critics, won the Pulitzer Prize for Fiction in 1961 and voted "Best Novel of the Century" in 1999. With more than 30 million copies still in print today, To Kill a Mockingbird remains a bestseller. Harper Lee has been honored significantly for her accomplishments. From the Presidential Medal of Freedom to numerous honorary degrees, this award-winning author has been and continues to be recognized as the genius she truly is.
• 82% polyester/18% spandex
• Made with a smooth and comfortable microfiber yarn
• Sewn with an overlock and coverstitch finish
• Vibrant colors that won't fade
• Precision-cut and hand-sewn after printing
• Blank product components in the US and Mexico sourced from China
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from China and Lithuania
|Height (inches)||36 ¼||38 ⅝||41||43 ¼||45 ⅝||48||50 ⅜|
|Waist (inches)||20 ⅛||20 ⅝||21 ¼||21 ⅝||22||22 ½||22 ⅞|