Stylish, durable, and super smart. These polyester/spandex leggings are made of a comfortable microfiber yarn designed to keep its stretch wear after wear. The soft fabric, wide elastic waistband, and flattering fit mean that these leggings are perfect for active kiddos.
What is the Genius Series?
Fields of study yield geniuses that have left an inspirational mark on the world. The Genius Series prints have been inspired by adventurers to artists, movie stars to authors, and more.
Bravery. Courage. Strength. Olaudah Equiano embodied all these traits and more as a kidnapped African prince, forced into slavery. He survived many years of oppression as a slave at sea, but through his relentless hard work and inspiring strength, Equiano endured and persevered until he finally reclaimed his freedom. He later wrote his autobiography, recounting his imprisonment and revealing the horrors of slavery to the world. His brilliance and strength to speak the truth soon became a catalyst in passing the Slave Trade Act of 1807. Equiano’s courage to fight for what he believed in - against all odds - was the inspiration for this print.
• 82% polyester/18% spandex
• Made with a smooth and comfortable microfiber yarn
• Sewn with an overlock and coverstitch finish
• Vibrant colors that won't fade
• Precision-cut and hand-sewn after printing
• Blank product components in the US and Mexico sourced from China
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from China and Lithuania
|Height (inches)||36 ¼||38 ⅝||41||43 ¼||45 ⅝||48||50 ⅜|
|Waist (inches)||20 ⅛||20 ⅝||21 ¼||21 ⅝||22||22 ½||22 ⅞|