How smart! This sports bra is made from moisture-wicking material that stays dry during low and medium intensity workouts. Features support material in the shoulder straps, double layer front, and a wide elastic band to ensure constant support.
What is the Genius Series?
Fields of study yield geniuses that have left an inspirational mark on the world. The Genius Series prints have been inspired by adventurers to artists, movie stars to authors, and more.
Albert Einstein was a German-born theoretical physicist. He developed the general theory of relativity, one of the two pillars of modern physics (alongside quantum mechanics). He is best known for his mass–energy equivalence formula E = mc2 (which has been dubbed "the world's most famous equation"). He received the 1921 Nobel Prize in Physics "for his services to theoretical physics, and especially for his discovery of the law of the photoelectric effect". The latter was pivotal in establishing quantum theory.
• Available in sizes XS-2XL
• 82% polyester, 18% spandex
• Moisture-wicking fabric
• Four-way stretch material stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains
• Scoop neckline and racerback
• Flat seams and bias binding that eliminate rubbing
• Best for A-C cups
• Support material in shoulder straps, double layer front, and a wide elastic under breasts
|Chest (inches)||33 ⅛||34 ⅝||36 ¼||39 ⅜||42 ½||45 ⅝|
|Waist (inches)||25 ¼||26 ¾||28 ⅜||31 ½||34 ⅝||37 ¾|