Our softest sports bra is made from moisture-wicking material that stays dry. Gentle features like extra support material in the straps and front along with a nice, wide brand ensure that this bra is supportive enough for a work-out and still comfortable enough to sleep in.
What is the Genius Series?
Fields of study yield geniuses that have left an inspirational mark on the world. The Genius Series prints have been inspired by adventurers to artists, movie stars to authors, and more.
Ada Lovelace was a mathematician who is also considered the world's first computer programmer. She wrote the first algorithm for the first computer program in the mid-1800s. Her contributions to computer science were not discovered until the mid-1900s, but she has since received many posthumous honors for her work. In 1980, the U.S. Department of Defense created its newly developed computer language after Ada Lovelace, naming it "Ada." Ada Lovelace Day, which is held in mid-October, was also created to raise awareness for women in science, technology, engineering, and math.
• Available in sizes XS-2XL
• 82% polyester, 18% spandex
• Moisture-wicking fabric
• Four-way stretch material stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains
• Scoop neckline and racerback
• Flat seams and bias binding that eliminate rubbing
• Best for A-C cups
• Support material in shoulder straps, double layer front, and a wide elastic under breasts
|Chest (inches)||33 ⅛||34 ⅝||36 ¼||39 ⅜||42 ½||45 ⅝|
|Waist (inches)||25 ¼||26 ¾||28 ⅜||31 ½||34 ⅝||37 ¾|