It's wonderful to experience things through your child's eyes. Like a rare site of the solar eclipse or small daily adventures, the awestruck expressions are magical! This carrier celebrates these memories with a colorful scene. 'Scenic Drive' paints a playful, hip scene of your favorite childhood road trip. Traveling through mountains, plains, and bursts of bright blooms and sunshine, this canvas carrier is perfect for any season with its cool blue background and vibrant orange canvas.
Parenting is complicated enough! Treat yourself to the Tula Baby Carrier, offering you ease-of-use in multiple positions, ultimate comfort, and various patterns to best complement your style. Tula’s streamlined and fully adjustable design has been carefully crafted to ensure comfort for you and your child, from birth into toddlerhood.
Join the many families who have found the ultimate baby carrier that doesn’t over-complicate quality, comfort, and style. Find your fit, choose your style, and keep on doing what you love!
Benefits of Tula Carriers:
- Newborn to toddler from 15 - 45 lbs
- Babies under 15 lbs need an Infant Insert
- Front and back carry
- Easy to use
- Fast to put on and take off
- Tula carriers comply with the European Safety Norm EN 13209- 2:2006
- High quality, 100% cotton with Öko-Tex Standard 100 certificate
- Highest quality buckles and belts with safety certificates
- Pocket on the hip belt for additional storage
- Hood to support baby's head while asleep, to protect from sun or wind, and to allow for comfortable breastfeeding
- Additional padding in shoulder straps and child's leg area for extra comfort
- Three section hip belt that contours around waist
- Machine washable
This carrier comes with:
- Removable, regulated hood
- Instruction brochure
- Panel: 15.5" tall & 14.5" wide
- Hip belt: 8" length
- Weight of the carrier - 2 lbs
- Shoulder straps: The padded part of the strap when not expanded is 20" and 23" when expanded. The webbing attached to the strap is an additional 29" long. The toddler's strap is 18" and 21" when expanded. The webbing attached to the strap is also an additional 29" long.