Quantities are limited while supplies last!
Tula Coast is designed to bring a cool ocean breeze to your day! This line of Tula Baby Carriers offers a reinterpretation of the original framed panel design using breathable mesh material which creates a ventilated carrier perfectly suited for active lifestyles and warm weather locales.
Coast Pesky has colorful little bugs across a background, with a pop of orange colored mesh in the center panel and hood, with our black canvas.
Features of mesh baby carriers
- Ergonomic M-position seat supports safe development for baby’s body
- Dual adjustment shoulder straps provide optimal neck & shoulder comfort and offers quick and easy adjustments for multiple wearers
- Breathable and lightweight canvas hand-made from 100% OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 certified canvas
- Mesh panel provides ventilation for optimal breathability
- Multiple ergonomic positions - Back carry and front carry options to provide a natural, ergonomic position best for long term, comfortable carrying that promotes healthy hip and spine development for baby
- Wide padded waistband provides superior comfort to help evenly distribute weight, also includes large front pocket
- Extra leg padding keeps baby comfortable to allow for longer wearing
- Easy-to-adjust design allows for long-time use from infancy to toddlerhood. Standard baby carriers can be used from 15 - 45 pounds and toddler carriers from 25 - 60 pounds. Standard-sized carriers can be used from birth with a Tula Infant Insert
- Coordinating base and hood. Black canvas base with coordinating removable hood in black breathable mesh fabric to support head while sleeping, sun protection while out and about, and extra privacy while nursing
- Panel Measures 15.5" tall and 15” wide at the sea.
- Hip Belt Measures 5" tall and 27" wide
- Additional webbing extends approximately 30” (waistband total of ~ 57” long)
- Weight of the carrier: 2 lbs.