Growing up with babies for over 40 years, the famous giraffe, Sophie, is a slender, flexible baby toy, ideal for squeezing, sucking and chewing. Made of 100% phthalates-free, natural rubber from the HEAVEA TREE and food paint, Sophie is not only safe for baby, but also helps to sooth their sore gums, making it the perfect teething accessory.
This one-of-a-kind teething toy features a happy noise when squeezed, which helps to stimulate baby's hearing senses, understand the link between cause and effect and is also sure to amuse them for hours to come. The distinct scent of the HEAVA TREE's natural rubber allows baby to easily identify their soon-to-be favorite teether amongst the rest of their toys. With so many features assisting in a baby's development while keeping them happy, Sophie the Giraffe makes the perfect, multi-functional toy for any growing little one.
- Made of 100% natural rubber from the HEAVA TREE and food paint
- Helps sooth teething gums
- Makes a happy noise when squeezed
- Stimulates baby’s hearing senses
- Helps baby to understand link between cause and effect
- Gives off a distinct scent of natural rubber from HEVEA TREE
- Complies with U.S. safety requirements of ASTM F963
- Ages: 12 months and up
- Height: 7” 18 cm
- Made in France