Picture this: It’s Saturday morning, and you’re sleeping peacefully when suddenly you’re not…your child has just jumped in your bed demanding you get up! Well, OK to Wake!® clocks and nightlights were designed by a parent to solve this sleep-depriving problem! The OK to Wake! green light is a simple, visual indicator that informs toddlers when it’s time to get up. Children quickly learn to go back to sleep or play quietly in their room until “green means go!”
Here’s why it works: Toddlers enjoy the feeling of accomplishment that comes with completing a job well done, and OK to Wake! is something that can be completed successfully every day and is positively reinforced by the greatest reward of all—coming to see mom and dad!
- Bedside clock with night-light
- Glows green when it’s Ok for child to get out of bed
- Convenient nap timer
- Alarm clock with snooze
- Fun animations give it personality!
- Includes two interchangeable faceplates
- Approximately 4"
- Easy for parents to program
- Grows with families: Help young children stay in bed, then use as an alarm when older!
- Recommended for ages 3-5 yrs
- Requires 4 AA batteries, not included