- As the roller moves, it makes a peek-a-boo action.
- For 6 months and up
- Toy Dimensions: cm 6.5 x 6.5 x 4.0 / inch 2.6 x 2.6 x 1.6
- Package Dimensions: cm 9.3 x 7.5 x 9.3 / inch 3.7 x 3.0 x 3.7
- Helps hand-eye coordination and visual tracking development.
- When the baby rolls the roller, he/she will learn the concept of cause & effect. (Rolling objects make movement.)
- This toy will encourage babies to crawl and follow the roller which helps develop gross motor skills and posture control.
- Defined as the movements of the large muscles of the body
- Important for major body movement such as walking, maintaining balance, coordination, jumping, and reaching
- Sharing connections with other physical functions
- An ability to interpret information from visible light reaching the eyes
- The resulting perception is also known as eyesight, sight or vision
- Help children to understand what they see, recognize and identify different qualities that help them judge size, color, shape, spatial relations and other things
- One of the traditional five senses. It is the ability to perceive sound by detecting vibrations via an organ such as the ear
- Affects in so many areas of life: Speaking, listening, thinking, and learning
- Good hearing skill influences how easily children learn and develop other skills