- When the roller moves, it makes a clapping sound.
- For 6 months and up
- Toy Dimensions: cm 6.2 x 6.0 x 6.8 / inch 2.4 x 2.4 x 2.7
- Package Dimensions: cm 9.3 x 7.5 x 9.3 / inch 3.7 x 3.0 x 3.7
- Helps hand-eye coordination and develops visual tracking.
- When the baby rolls the roller, he/she learns the concept of cause & effect. (Rolling objects create movement.)
- This toy will encourage the baby to crawl after the roller so helping develop gross motor skill and posture control.
Made in Thailand.
- Involving a refined use of the small muscles controlling the hand, fingers, and thumb
- Allowing one to be able to complete tasks such as writing, drawing, and buttoning
- An ability to interpret information from visible light reaching the eyes
- The resulting perception is also known as eyesight, sight or vision
- Help children to understand what they see, recognize and identify different qualities that help them judge size, color, shape, spatial relations and other things
- Children can understand that their actions directly lead to an outcome or response