Develop your FUNdamental skills with this alphabet set. The two-sided wooden tiles feature 26 indented capital letters and pictures of objects that correspond to the letter. Trace the letters with your finger and expand your vocabulary!
Child Development Skills
- Coordinated controlling of eye movement with hand movement, and the processing of visual input to guide reaching and grasping
- A way of performing daily life tasks such as writing, feeding, and picking up a book from a table.
Language & Communication
- Including development of an ability to listen, to understand what is said, and to speak to others
- The ability to see and understand the use of conversation, written language and to write and read
- Language is a learned code, or system of rules that enables children to communicate ideas and express wants and needs
Made in Thailand