We love these Amber necklaces from Momma Goose! Baltic Amber has been used for centuries as a natural form of pain relief for teething babies. Amber is a fossilized tree resin which contains "succinic acid" which, by the body's warmth, is released into the skin when worn. Succinic acid is an anti-inflammatory which naturally provides pain relief to your child's sore gums. The olive shape bead styling has multi- colored stones and the necklace length comes in small (11.5") or medium (12.5"). Be sure when sizing for your baby to consider that the necklace should fit for comfort, but not be too loose for your child to get necklace into their mouth.
- Unpolished multi-colored stones
- Available in small (11.5") or medium (12.5")
- Olive-shaped bead styling
- Natural pain relief for teething babies
- The longer worn the better the effects