Pump In Style Advanced is a daily use double electric breastpump designed for moms who pump several times a day. All Pump In Style Advanced breastpumps offer portability for discreet pumping anywhere. The Backpack features a convenient built-in pump.
Why 2-Phase Expression® technology?
Through research, Medela learned that there are two distinct phases of how babies breastfeed.
- Stimulation Phase - when babies first go to breast, they suck fast and light to stimulate milk flow.
- Expression Phase - after milk flow or "let-down" starts, babies breastfeed with a slower, deeper suck, bringing out more milk faster.
Features & Benefits
- 2-Phase Expression technology with one-touch let-down button: Produces more milk in less time when pumping at Maximum Comfort Vacuum in the expression phase
- Daily use - double-electric breastpump: Designed for moms who pump several times a day
- On-the-go Tote & Backpack have a built-in pump The Metro Bag has a removable pump: For portable, discreet pumping
- Three stylish microfiber bags to choose from (On-the-go-tote, Backpack, or the Metro Bag): Holds everything you need to pump
- Battery pack (The Metro Bag''s is in a soft pouch): Lets you pump anywhere, anytime. 8 AA batteries not included
- Single knob speed/vacuum adjustments: For comfortable pump settings
- Removable cooler bag with contoured ice pack: Holds 4 breastmilk bottles and ice pack to keep breastmilk bottles cool
- All parts that touch breastmilk are made without BPA: Safe for you and your baby
- On-the-go Tote also features: Built-in bottle holders - Tubing storage pocket: Help prevent spills and keeps tubing organized between pumping sessions
- The Metro Bag also features: Two sizes of PersonalFit breastshields - Removable pump in a separate bag - Work surface and mesh storage bags: For pumping and transport flexibility