Congratulations on your upcoming delivery! The birth of your baby is your second most photographed day, be stylish, comfortable and covered with a Gownies Delivery Gown. Hospital provided delivery gowns are simply awful – you are in a totally new environment and have no option than to wear this old over sized gown given to you. Often you are asked to wear two, one backwards to cover the gaps in the back while getting up and moving around. The last thing you need to be doing is constantly adjusting, strings untied, shoulder falling down and retying those horrible strings or asking someone to do it for you! Toy should feel comfortable and in control so you can spend your time thinking about your new bundle of joy...not your hospital gown.
Consider more than one Gownie – they are great for your hospital stay as the examinations keep on coming and perhaps breast feeding is now here Gownies make fabulous nursing nightgowns. C Section moms have loved the Gownies for the recovery time as they are easy to wear, comfortable and have continued style throughout their healing.
- Helen & Zoe: 100% Soft Cotton
- Ella & Isabelle: 100% Organic Cotton
- Machine washable cold
- Snaps down the back ensure total coverage. Accessible for epidural
- Front snaps allow for easy access for medical examinations and breastfeeding
- Generously cut for ease of movement
- Hospital staff appreciated and approved