Dado Squares truly inspire complex thought through simple design.
Set a pile of Dado Squares out and stand back. What happens? Children reach out and take hold of a learning toy that's a perfect fit for busy hands, unlimited imaginations, and problem-solving growth of young minds! Little kids reason for themselves how to create incredible three-dimensional structures. Visual spatial development and problem solving come along naturally! Your child gets to know architectural principles intuitively... proportion, balance, structure and color.
From 35 two-dimensional pieces, kids devise amazing three-dimensional designs. Given a few minutes with Dado Squares, they become parking garages for matchbox cars, fences for animals, angular hats, and space rockets. Designs are improvised and revised.
Every step along the way, the concentration in your child's eyes builds. Take note! This is the most impressive feature of Dado Squares - the imagination, reasoning, and visual skills that show up in playtime.
At last - the masterwork is finished! Then come genuine smiles and beckons to "Look!" - at a small person, beaming with pride, over effort well spent.
- Inspiring complex thought through simple design
- Facilitates unlimited imaginations, problem-solving growth
- Explore architectural principles -proportion, balance, structure, color
- A perfect fit for child hands - generous size, easy to connect
- 35 three-inch interlocking squares within each set!
- Made of durable, heavy-duty food grade plastic
- Developed & manufactured in the USA!
- Also discover Dado Cubes! (sold separately)