The best way to support your baby and your lifestyle
From the moment your baby is born there is nothing you want to do but hold and cuddle your little angel, and there is nothing they want more than to feel your warmth and hear your heartbeat. Using the ERGObaby carrier gives you that continuous connection, along with a fabulous feeling of freedom, and security knowing your baby is safe.
This is the all-in-one soft baby carrier, assisting you through all the stages of your baby's growth and moving from front to hip to back position easily. You can begin carrying your infant from 7-12 pounds with a Heart2Heart insert continue carrying your baby into toddlerhood up to 45 pounds.
The ERGObaby carrier's ergonomic design supports a correct sitting position for the baby's hip, pelvis and spine growth. It disperses most of the baby's weight between the hips and thighs, which helps to eliminate compression of the spine when hanging by the crotch which most other designs require. The ERGObaby also balances the baby's weight to parents' hips and shoulders, and alleviates physical stress for the parent.
- Can be worn on front, back or hip and easily shifted from one to the other
- 14 ounce cotton canvas for maximum durability
- 400 threads per inch cotton poplin lining and hood
- 100% cotton batting in body of carrier to soften edges
- One inch, high density foam in shoulder straps
- Quarter inch high density neoprene foam in waist belt
- National Molding buckles tested up to 235 pounds
- Waist belt circumference from 25" to 43" and additional Waist Extender 8"is available
- Fits from 5' to 6.5' body height with adjustable shoulder and chest straps
- Attached Sleeping hood supports sleeping baby's head and grows with your child
- Reinforcement stitching used at all fabric intersections Interior rip-stop reinforcements at critical intersections
- Provides continued support when a baby sling or other front carriers are no longer comfortable
- Allows for freedom of movement because the parent and baby are like one
- Convenient pocket on back of carrier with side zipper for easy access
- High quality black webbing
- More secure than a hard-frame for baby hiking and walking
- Durability/strength tested up to 90 pounds
- Machine washable, gentle cycle
- Organic options available
- ERGObaby Accessories designed just for your ERGObaby carrier are available for even more comfort and freedom! Such as the Heart2Heart Infant Insert and the convenient front pouch.