The DivaCup is a reusable, bell-shaped menstrual cup that is worn internally and sits low in the vaginal canal, collecting rather than absorbing your menstrual flow. Menstrual cups have existed since the 1930s when women were searching for an alternative to the choices of the time. Yet, its breakthrough into the feminine hygiene industry is much more recent. Many women feel uneasy about changing their menstrual care routine. Years of dealing with the sights and odors of disposable tampons and pads cause the familiar reaction: “ick!”. The DivaCup empowers women to connect with their bodies and menstrual cycles like never before. Perfect for all activities (on air, land or sea), its easy care and use make for a better period experience. Wear The DivaCup for up to 12 hours without leaks or worry.
- 12 hour leak-free protection
- Made from the highest quality healthcare grade silicone to assure comfort and durability
- No latex, plastic, PVC, acrylic, acrylate, BPA, phthalate, elastomer, polyethylene and free of colors and dyes
- Reusable and earth-friendly
- Extra grip ridges for easier removal
Size 1 - Recommended for women under 30 who have not delivered vaginally or via C-section
Size 2 - Recommended for women under 30 who have delivered vaginally or via C-section and for all women over the age of 30