Clek’s full back booster seat is built just like the seat in your car, but it's sized for your child. Its metal sub-structure and unique recline feature bring new “firsts” to booster seating. Oobr has some options tailored in GREENGUARD, which is a permanent protection against stains, moisture, and odor-causing bacteria.
Safety That is Simply Elemental
- Collisions happen from all angles. Oobr’s exclusive Elemental Safety System was engineered with front, rear and side impact protection in mind. Comprised of five structural safety elements, the Elemental Safety System systematically secures and protects your child.
- Improves belt positioning on your child’s hips and shoulders.
Energy-Absorbing Foam Layer
- Absorbs energy in a side impact collision resulting in less force transferred directly to your child.
Oobr Safety Highlights
- Raises your child 4 in./10 cm to improve in-vehicle shoulder belt fit
- Better positions the seat belt on the child’s hips to improve safety
- Locks into place to provide additional booster seat stability in a collision
- Confirms that latches are locked with an audible “click”
- Provides a secure connection even when booster seat is not occupied
- Meets all Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards and Canadian Motor Vehicle Safety Standards
- Rated a “Best-Bet” for four consecutive years by the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety
Did you know?
- Motor vehicle crashes are the leading causes of death for children ages 3-14 in North America
- Children ages 4-8 who use booster seats are 59 percent less likely to be injured in a car crash than children who are restrained by safety belts alone
- New laws in place in most states and in Canada require the use of age-appropriate booster seats