The BornFree Wide Neck Glass baby bottle comes complete with an innovative air vent that helps eliminate colic symptoms. Each bottle comes with a level 2 nipple and a cap
- Nipples vailable in 5 flow rates from Newborn to 18 months
- Milk flow begins only when baby suckles
- Complete with ActiveFlow™ venting system meaning the flow rate is controlled by baby - just like breast feeding
- Eco-friendly, 100% free of BPA, Phthalates and PVC
- Top rack dishwasher safe
- Interchangeable Parts - The BornFree® Baby Bottle and Cup Range is fully interchangeable, making it super convenient and economic at the same time
What is Bisphenol-A?
Bisphenol-A (BPA) is a chemical compound used to make polycarbonate plastic. It can be found in numerous consumer products, including baby bottles and sippy cups. It is also known to be a developmental, neural and reproductive toxicant. Recent research suggests that BPA can leech into foods and beverages stored in plastic containers. Over a 150 laboratory studies suggest that even at extremely low doses Bisphenol-A exposure is linked to a multitude of health problems, including prostate and breast cancer, obesity, hyperactivity, diabetes, altered immune system, lowered sperm count, and early onset of puberty.
Made in Israel