Wood beads on this pacifier clip are blue, natural, and white, with a baseball and bat for all those baseball fans out there. The predominant bead is blue with Slugger written across it.
Easy to use: Slip cord through pacifier and slide clip through to make a slip knot. Securely attach to child's clothing. Made of high quality materials.
Tested for safety. Conforms to safety standards ASTM 963 and CPSIA.
Made in China.
- Strong cord prevents breakage
- Lead free paint & metal clip
- Strong safety knots prevent beads from coming loose
- Colorfast cords prevent color from running
- Protects pacifier from germs when dropped
We are committed to safety at Bink Link. We have little ones of our own and believe only in bringing safe products into our home.
Safety was a huge motivating factor for starting Bink Link. Sheree once purchased a glass bead pacifier clip at a craft fair. The small colored glass beads where laced on a jewelry wire. It featured a small clip that was covered in lace. It seemed to fill the need at the time, which was an attractive pacifier for our new little girl. We agreed that we'd only use it when we were watching her closely because we were not sure about the safety of the device. After a couple of weeks of use the jewelry wire broke and we had tiny beads all over our floor. Thankfully it occurred while we were inspecting it prior to use. This experience further motivated Sheree to develop her own pacifier clip line. So Sheree set out to create a pacifier clip that was fashionable and safe.Tested for safety:
Bink Links are tested by a trusted independent testing facility to comply with ASTM standards (American Society for Testing and Materials):
- Tested forlead (and other dangerous heavy metals) in the paint and clip
- Mechanical tests to insure that they do not fall apart
- Flammability test
- Colorfast tests to insure that the coloring of the cord does not run (even with exposure to saliva, perspiration, or water)
- Inspect entire pacifier attacher before each use and dispose at the first sign of damage.
- Never lengthen cord. Never attach it to cords or ribbons on the child's clothing.
- Only use pacifier holder outside of bed, playpen, or cradle.
- Not intended for use as a toy.
- Securely attach only to child's clothing.