What makes the Everyday line special? Where do we start? This hi-tech knit fabric is made with 100% recycled PET water bottles right here in the US. Each sling contains approximately 12 water bottles.
The Repreve® yarn used in the Everyday Carriers is certified to be free of harmful substances according to OEKO-TEX® Standard 100. It is light as a feather out of the water, but strong enough to hold toddlers up to 35lbs. It wicks moisture away from you and baby, keeping you both cool & comfy while on dry land. It includes a UPF factor of 15, meaning it blocks about 87% of UVA and 95% of UVB rays.
But the Everyday line isn’t just for land use! Like the Original Beachfront Baby® mesh line, the Everyday line can be worn in the water! Wear baby in the shower, at the splash pad, or pool & even into the ocean! The fabric absorbs a bit more water than our mesh line, but it stays lightweight when wet and dries within a short time.
- 100% polyester
- Available in wrap-style & ring slings
- Can be worn in & out of the water
- 100% REPREVE®
- Soft knit fabric
- More stretch than our mesh
- UPF rating of 15 (blocks 87% of UVA & 95% of UVB rays)
- Serged & hemmed edges in matching thread
- Weight limit up to 35lbs
- Slings are 28-29” wide & 72” long (XL are 84″ long)
- Wraps are 18-19” wide
- Comes packaged in a matching drawstring bag with a wraparound label printed on recycled paper
- Slings are made with SlingRings all new hand-buffed shiny silver rings