The New Diono Olympia is the ultimate in car seat safety with reinforced extra deep side walls providing enhanced side impact protection taking Diono car seats to a whole new level.
With its extended rear-facing capabilities, it can comfortably seat rear-facing children from 5 to 45 lbs and forward facing children from 20-70 lbs in 5-point harness mode. Additionally it converts to a booster for children between 50 - 110 lbs or up to 57" in height.
Its unique super-strong SuperLATCH™ system makes installation easy and the Olympia is NCAP crash tested, the industry benchmark for verifying child seat performance in severe accident conditions.
Designed with Safety Synergy™ technology, all these innovative features seamlessly work together providing the highest level of performance and safety for your children.
- Full steel frame and aluminum reinforced sides for unmatched safety
- Reinforced extra deep sidewalls lined with energy-absorbing foam give Olympia superior head and body protection
- Comfortably seats rear-facing children from 5 to 45 lbs
- Forward-facing capacity in a 5-point harness: from 20-70 lbs (up to 57" in height)
- Converts to booster mode for children between 50 and 110 lbs. (up to 57" in height)
- Unique SuperLATCH system that makes installation easy
- Space saving design allows extra room for passengers while providing spacious interior for child
- Folds flat for travel and is FAA certified
- NCAP crash tested, the industry benchmark for verifying child seat performance in severe accident conditions
- Easy installation
- Energy absorbing EPS foam and side impact protection provides added safety
- Extra-long leg support for comfy road trips and multiple harness and buckle positions for custom fit
- Safestop® energy-absorbing harness
- Additional forward-facing recline position to accommodate different types of contoured vehicle seats, 5 shoulder and 3 buckle positions deliver a comfortable ride.
- Rear-facing tether capability
- Only brand of car seats with SuperLATCH™: with the Strongest Connectors and Secureweave™ webbing it provides an easy and secure installation
- Additional set of harness pads included to use only when the child is over 65 lbs in the 5-point harness
- Expandable sides and long seat bottom allow proper leg support
- Sits low on vehicle seat for easy child boarding and improved safety performance in a crash
- Cover is machine washable and dryable
- Rubber bottom grips for no-slip installation
- Industry leading 12 year product life