Econobumone-size cloth diaper cover
Simple and affordable. Econobum Cloth Diapers are a cloth diaper solution for every budget, allowing you to affordably diaper your baby from birth to potty training.
Oeko‐Tex Standard 100 certification indicates that bumGenius diapers have been stringently tested and are free from harmful or problematic substances.
- Reliable and affordable for families on a budget.
- 3x3 Snap down design adjusts the sizing to fit small, medium and large (approximately 8-35+ pounds).
- Gentle elastic prevents leakage.
- Cover is waterproof.
- Adjustable waist snaps for a customized fit.
- Unbleached cotton prefold adjusts small to large.
3x3 snap down design adjusts the sizing to fit small, medium and large sizes (approximately 8-35+ lbs)
Econobum One-Size Cloth Diaper Covers will fit perfectly over fitted cloth diapers, Chinese Prefolds, Indian Prefolds or the new One-Size Econobum Prefolds.
- High quality materials go into every single product created by Cotton Babies. Econobum is made with the same great waterproof fabric, snaps and elastic used in products like bumGenius and the Flip Diapering System.
- Do you have several children in diapers? Econobum is perfect for you! The adjustable cover will fit multiple babies.
- Econobum prefolds are 100% unbleached cotton. They wash up and dry in a snap.
- Worried about cost? Econobum combines high quality, conscientious manufacturing and intelligent design (ie: great fit) for an amazing, low priced, ethically-made product. You won't find that anywhere else.
bumGenius, Flip and Econobum products carry the best warranty in the industry. Read more about the warranty details.
Feel confident in your purchase!
Covers are made in Egypt and USA, Prefolds made in Pakistan. Fair wage and safe labor standards apply.
*Fit is approximate and may vary depending on size & shape of your baby.
bumGenius, Flip & Econobum are brands created by Cotton Babies, Inc.
I do love these covers. It is easy to get a good fit with them and they seem very light and comfortable for baby. However, out of the four we purchased, two of the covers have snaps that came off. They are still fully functional and they still get used just as much as before, but it is slightly disappointing. I did just purchase six more through the holiday sale (seconds quality, 2 for 10 dollars) because we love them so much. The captcha thing is really annoying by the way. Makes it difficult for one to leave a good review.
2 out of 3 had snaps that broke soon after I bought them. Also this review system deletes your text if you forget to put in the captcha.
I purchased two econobum diaper covers. It was an economical purchase. These covers tend to leak a bit more, particularly overnight, as they only offer a single leg gusset around the leg. Also they stain easily and do not contain the odor of urine well. I would not recommend these.
I bought three Econobum for my second child because I loved them so much for my first. Unfortunately the new ones are not holding up like the old ones and the snaps are coming off. One has lost three of the four closure snaps now and can no longer be used. The other two new covers have also lost snaps. The quality of the 4+ year old covers was far superior to the newer ones.
I have been using these covers with prefolds on my 2 yr. old and 9 mo. old for the past 7 months, and so far they are my favorite diaper! I also have some BumGenius pocket diapers and Flip covers, but the Econobum covers are the only ones that have NEVER leaked. In fact, I'm thinking about getting rid of my BumGenius diapers altogether. They seem to leak the most, I think because the fleece interior lining and outer PUL are sewn together. If I don't change my babies promptly enough, the BumGenius inevitably leaks through the leg openings. With the Econobums, the leg openings seem to contain the wetness better. Yes, they are a little more of a hassle to put on, but I'd rather have an extra step than deal leakage.