You’ve heard of cloth diapers that grow with baby, but how about sippy cups? That’s right! The Safe Sippy 2 is the world’s first and only 2-in-1 sippy cup. From sippy to straw, this convertible bottle is sure to accommodate your little one’s needs through their toddler years, putting a few bucks back in your wallet. Including the exceptional BPA-features of the original Safe Sippy, plus several more, this one-of-a-kind sippy is safe for baby, versatile to accommodate your little one from baby to toddler and durable to last for years. Keeping both momma and baby happy, the Safe Sippy 2 is sure to become an everyday must-have.
- No-spill sippy valve and a straw and adapter that instantly converts the cup from sippy to straw bottle. It is the only 2-in-1 cup on the market
- Travel cap for keeping the spout clean
- Travel plug to ensure no leaks when the cup is being carried in a purse or diaper bag
- 11 ounce volume
- 304 food-grade stainless steel vessel
- BPA and phthalate free
- Colorful protective TPR sleeve that provides insulation against cold liquids and acts as a cushion to protect the cup (and furniture) from denting and banging
- Straw shaped spout, because research has shown that the straw design is better for physical and speech development of kids
- Removable handles
- Dishwasher safe
Love this cup. I enjoy a Starbucks Refresher often and my 8 month old daughter wanted to drink from my straw. When I let her try she was able to get liquid half way up the straw and it was a big cup. I looked for a straw cup for an infant and only found one other option before this one. The other I returned and love this one. She has skipped the sippy cup and is using the straw successfully. I only put water in the cup so if it tips or drips it is not a problem. Love it. May try the sippy cup, but I may just stick with the straw.
We love the Safe Sippy2! It took my daughter a few weeks after we got it to figure out how to use it but now it is her favorite cup. We got it when she was about 8 months and just starting to use sippy cups all the time. She was used to the soft tip kind so this was harder to use at first. She is now 13 months and she brings it everywhere!!!! When we bought it there was only pink or blue available. I so wish they had had the other colors when we bought. I would have loved a red one for her as it is "her" color!! Oh well! The pink one is great too :)