The Body Silk Seamless Nursing Bra is the ultimate seamless, comfortable experience. It is the perfect everyday, at home, on-the-go, anytime nursing bra. The luxuriously soft fabric molds to your changing shape, so that you can wear it throughout pregnancy and nursing.
- Luxuriously soft, seamless and wire-free for added comfort
- 4-way stretch fabric hugs your changing shape
- Perfect for maternity and nursing
- Removable foam inserts for shape and discretion
- Easy alpha sizing
- Proprietary, easy open and close, one-handed Bravado 'B' nursing clips
- Full drop away bra cup design for maximum skin-to-skin contact
- Bra Conversion Kit included so you can convert your nursing bra to a ‘regular bra' once your nursing journey is complete
- This style has been tested and is certified in accordance with Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 requirements, which ensures products are free from harmful substances
- Size chart here
I was really nervous about spending so much money on a nursing bra, but this bra is hands down worth every penny. It is so comfortable and supportive, never looks lumpy under my clothing, and even when I've worn it three days in a row, at the end of the day it's every bit as comfortable as it was when I first put it on. I wash it in a lingerie bag, because the inserts come out of the cups in the wash, but they're easy to tuck back inside. My only wish would be that the straps were cushier, but it's not a huge issue. I highly recommend this bra.
This is absolutely my favorite nursing bra! I tried others from Target and Motherhood Maternity, and they don't even compare in comfort and fit. This bra provides great support, good coverage, and the clasps are easy to use. As I've changed sizes from the end of my pregnancy to 8 months later, I've bought this bra in different sizes. I highly recommend it!
I bought this bra because of all the positive reviews. Maybe I just have a bad product but the pads came out of the bra after the first washing. Putting them back in they won't stay in place. The snaps are usually stuck so that I need both hands to open them.
After going through 5 different types and brands of bras, I found one (I bought two actually) that fits and is comfortable. THANK YOU Bravado! I am already well endowed on top so I have been quite concerned about finding something that will work. The construction of the bra is top quality. The thick band provides support without being constrictive and though the straps are thinner than some of the "curvy" girl bras, they offer plenty of support without digging into your skin!
A really great bra, I am very happy with it. It's very comfortable, and has some support (not like an underwire). I would recommend this bra for women with a large chest.