100% Organic Cotton and gentle on baby's skin, the Organic Baby Carrier is a sweet addition to any collection with its soft blush tones, all-over print and delicate striped lining. Organic, ethical and ergonomic.
Made with Oeko-Tex certified 100% Organic Cotton fabric and rated "hip healthy" by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute. You will find this carrier to be comfortable, ergonomic, healthy for hips and shoulders, ultra soft and gentle on baby’s skin.
- 3 ergonomic carry positions: front-inward, hip and back
- 100% Organic Cotton fabric, Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard) certified baby carrier
- Supports babies from 12-45 lbs (5.5-20 kg) with carrier only, and infants 7-12 lbs (3.2-5.5 kg) with the use of the Infant Insert (sold separately)
- Ergonomic for baby with deep seat to ensure natural frog-leg seated position, aligning with the recommended carry position from the International Hip Dysplasia Institute
- Long-wearing comfort for parents with even weight distribution between hips and shoulders
- Adjustable padded shoulder straps (28-45 in/71-115 cm) and waistbelt (26-55 in/66-140 cm)
- Large zippered storage pocket
- Adjustable hood to support baby’s head while sleeping, protect baby from sun and offer mom privacy while nursing
- Machine washable
We received the Ergo Baby Carrier as a shower gift. It is very comfortable to wear and the instructional DVD is great. My husband and I don't find it quite as easy to use as the DVD makes it out to be but we love that it will adjust to fit both of us. To make it so adjustable it was designed with several buckles so I find it a little tricky to get on after my husband has worn it. I still use my sling wrap for running errands as it is easier getting on and off and on again. I always wear the Ergo Baby Carrier for long walks or for getting a lot of housework done when I still need to keep my son close. I love that it is good for my baby's posture too!