Your life is busy and ever-changing. That’s why the B-Ready is the perfect partner! Pair this versatile stroller with an infant car seat or bassinet and you’re out and about with your newborn. Adjust the top seat from rear to forward facing and your toddler can look at you or see the world. Add a second seat and now you can stroll with two children. Adapts to your growing family’s needs with 14 seating options when combined with a second seat, a bassinet or infant car seat (sold separately). Purchase a B-Ready Second Seat and converts to an inline double stroller!
- 14 seating options adapt to your family’s needs with multiple seats, a bassinet or infant car seat
- Click & Go System allows for a quick connection to any Britax infant car seat or bassinet
- Travel system-compatible with other major infant car seat brands when used with Britax infant car seat adapter (sold separately), including Graco SnugRide, Chicco Keyfit and Peg-Perego Primo Viaggio
- Reversible top seat lets your child ride facing forwards or backwards
- Quick-fold design easily closes the stroller in seconds
- Automatic frame lock safely secures the closed stroller
- Large under-seat storage fits all of life’s essentials
- Adult cup holder so you can stay hydrated while on the go
- Foam-filled rubber tires with frame suspension system provide a smooth ride without the hassle of air-filled tires.
- No-rethread 5-point harness and head pad quickly adjust for growing children
- 4-position recline allows your child to relax in comfort
- Adjustable handle height with comfort grip raises and lowers to provide the best fit
- Holds children 6 months old and up to 55 lbs using the stroller’s top seat (included)
- Suitable for newborns when used with infant car seat, bassinet or second seat (sold separately)
- Linked parking brake with red/green indicator locks both rear wheels with a single step
- Extra-large canopy with ventilation window protects your child from the elements
Love! It is a big single and a small double...pick your battles on that one. It drives like a dream and folds up easy. Baby loves the upright.position to see everything and I like the easy one hand recline for when she falls aslep
My friends got together and purchased this stroller for us. They bought it during a sale, so we got the bassinet with it. This stroller is sturdy (even with a defect that I will discuss later), rolls easily and is pretty maneuverable given its size. We chose this stroller because we plan on having a second baby within a few years. I imagine my extremely active boy will only end up using it occasionally when that time comes, so I am glad not to have a dedicated two-seater. I love the versatility of this stroller! It more than makes up for the fact that absolutely everybody comments on its size. An older gentleman referred to it as a prairie schooner. I wish that I had chosen the infant car seat instead of the bassinet to go with it for this reason: my son has always hated being on his back. He rolled over at one week and has slept on his side ever since. As for the defect, it is a one-off, I'm sure, but it's kind of a biggie. There is a rivet that was placed incorrectly. It is meant to go through one pole inside of another, but the poles were not lined up during manufacturing, so the rivet actually only goes through the outer pole and sits on top of the inner one. This wasn't an easily noticeable flaw. It only became apparent when it was pulled out of the trunk of our car, obviously having been folded up. For a stroller that is otherwise of such high quality, I was really surprised by this. It seems the sort of thing that inspections were made for.