bumGenius Diaper Sprayer
The bumGenius Diaper Sprayer by Rinseworks™ i is a fresh, new way to clean cloth diapers! Its high-pressure sprayer easily rinses clean the messiest diapers. No more dunking! The bumGenius diaper sprayer is perfect for rinsing potty chairs while the adjustable control setting is gentle enough for personal hygiene, making it a must-have for any family using reusable cloth diapers!
Potty Training Use
Personal Hygiene Use
Easy To Install
3 Year Limited Warranty
M-F 10am-6pm EST or email email@example.com.
- Made in the USA with domestic and global components. Fair wage and safe labor standards apply.
- Three (3) year limited warranty
- Plumbing code approved for installation in the USA and Canada.
- High quality spray wand with stainless steel spring, anti-drip spray head and 1 inch round accu-rinse spray pattern.
- NSF Certified StayFlex™ Stainless Steel high-pressure spray hose with 360° swivel nut on sprayer end. Stays totally flexible under pressure- patent pending.
- NSF Certified, made in the USA solid brass, state-of-the-art toilet adapter Tee-connector & ¼ turn blow out proof shut off ball valve.
- 2 NSF/CSA certified plumbing code required back flow preventers.
- Don't be fooled by less expensive Diaper Sprayers with a low quality foreign made toilet adapter. High quality American made plumbing code approved components do cost a little more. But, are well worth the additional amount knowing you're installing the highest quality and most reliable plumbing products in your home.
So powerful! This thing is seriously amazing! I can't even imagine going back to my previous method of dealing with dirties. NO WAY! This can go when someone can pry it from my hands! Can't say enough good things! No leaking, super easy install. Took my husband all of 5 minutes. (He had to since I am quite pregnant and can't get in behind there right now, lol!)
This sprayer is multi purpose. I would recommend getting an adapter and attaching to your laundry tub/sink. It can get difficult with overspray when attached to toilet. Also this can be used for rinsing tub/toilet after cleaning. When y are done diapering your kids, this can also be used as a bidet, thus saving you from using a significant quantity of TP. I didn't have this with my first child and cleanup was do-able but this definitely helps.
We LOVE this diaper sprayer. As soon as we started added real food to the mix, it was a requirement! While it's true, you can create a similar contraption from spare parts at a hardware store, this just works. It's so easy to install I literally put it on in about 30 seconds. Unfortunately, parts of it are plastic, and with that comes the potential for breaking. Ours worked great for 6 months, with no issues. But somehow in our move it broke, sort of. It still works, just sprays some extra water out of places it shouldn't in the handle. So it's not designed to be packed up in a box with kitchen supplies and shipped to the other side of the world. So what? You are just attaching it to your toilet where it will safely stay in the provided hook, ready for use. It is on the costly side, but you can't beat the convenience.
We love this product. It makes diapering easier. My husband had no problem installing this, it was quick and easy. We haven't had any leaking. Just make sure to turn it off when you're not using it! I really wouldn't want to be without our diaper sprayer. Genius!
Initially, I loved this item. We are almost an exclusive BG family, so I thought it made sense to get a BG sprayer. I agree with other reviewers that the spray-back can be off-putting, but I also discovered there is a bit of a learning curve. Then, after owning this item for a little over 8 months the handle started sticking and is now on the "on" position all the time. Needless to say it is very frustrating! Financially, I cannot pay for another sprayer (one of the MAJOR benefits to CDing is the $ I save!) so we will have to go without, a major bummer since it has also been a lifesaver cleaning diapers AND the potty our 2.5 year old uses.