A durable and high quality High Back booster seat suitable for children from approximately 4-12 years. Cambria features the largest interior dimensions to provide optimum space for a growing child.
With a rigid and strong design, the extra deep side wings lined with energy absorbing EPE foam provide superior protection in the event of a side collision. The shaped and contoured seat ensures the correct seating position and makes for a comfortable ride. Two recline angles allow the Cambria to be fitted closely to the seat while the LATCH connectors keep it securely in position when not occupied.
An extendable 6 position headrest which operates easily with one hand ensures the seat grows with your child. Plus with wipeable fabrics and a removable, washable cover, the Cambria High Back Booster is easy to look after and keep clean. Also features 2 extra-deep cup holders and snack trays which fold away when not in use. Measurements for the Cambria Boost Seat can be found here.
- Fits children 40 lb to 120 lb and 38" to 63" in height
- Complete side impact protection with deep headrest and full body sidewalls lined with energy absorbing EPE foam
- Double-wall construction for increased strength and improved side impact performance
- Easy one-hand height adjustment, up to 6 positions
- 2-in-1 booster seat: can also be used as a backless booster
- LATCH system for secure installation (LATCH use is optional)
- Ergonomically contoured seat prevents submarining and extra padding adds comfort
- Spacious design with plenty of room for shoulders, hips and legs
- Removable cover for easy cleaning
- Machine wash in gentle cycle and dry 2 recline positions for comfort and to fit all vehicle seat shapes
- Two retractable cup snack holders
- Packs flat for travel and storage