The bra has been specifically designed for fuller breasted women. Anne Marie, our nursing mom, is wearing size II, she is 32 DD.Features:
- The design is classic, timeless yet functional.
- Adjustability is key hence the free bra extender.
- Convenient one handed release clasp for easy nursing.
- The wider straps prevent them from digging into the shoulders.
- No underwire which reduces the risk of clogged milk ducts and mastitis.
- Control and support are assured by a firm but gentle elasticised band below the breasts which will not ride upwards or curl uncomfortably.
Made in China.
Measure band size in centimeters and use EU sizing for the best fit. Going by inches will leave you with an ill-fitting product based on Carriwell's fit guidelines. The Carriwell website has a size advice link at the bottom of their homepage that was helpful for determining proper size. I haven't received the product yet to be able to give any other info, but the previous comment concerned me.
This bra is pretty and well made, but the band is extremely small. I used their chart to chose my size (I'm normally a 32" band), and when I received the product and tried it on I couldn't even fasten the bra it was so small around. They did enclose a "bra extender" and when I use that I can wear the bra on the loosest setting of the extension. I wouldn't order another one, and definitely recommend sizing up beyond what their chart suggests.