Snappi® is an inventive solution to the simple problems of diapering. This unique product was invented by a father who experienced
frustration changing his own child's diapers. The first Snappi® was introduced to the South African market in 1987 at a trade fair where
4000 units were sold within days.
The Snappi® Diaper Fastener has revolutionized cloth diapering! This PINLESS diaper fastener offers a practical and reliable way to fasten a
cloth diaper and has become one of the most important cloth diapering accessories in the world. Over 60 million have sold worldwide.
An EASY to use fastener that offers a PRACTICAL and RELIABLE way to fasten a cloth diaper, replacing the diaper pin. It comes in a variety of
colors and is made from a stretchable non-toxic material, which is T-shaped with 'teeth' on each end. These 'teeth' hook into the diaper fabric
to ensure a snug-fitting diaper with enough natural movement for the baby.
The Snappi® fastener is manufactured from FDA approved raw materials, a polyester based polyurethane which is degradable on aging
through hydrolysis and/or microbiological attack. It contains NO latex or any other adulterant, dilutent or modifying polymers. Snappis are made
from 100% polyurethane.
Snappis have become the cloth diapering necessity that "pulls it all together"!
- It is an easy way to care for your baby.
- It is made from non-toxic material.
- The Snappi stays in place to ensure a
comfortable fitting diaper.
- The Snappi is safe, economical
- It is easy-to-care-for and can be sterilized in hot water.
- It is durable and can last as long as six months.
- The grips are designed and manufactured to ensure a better fitting diaper.
- Snappis are available in a wide range of attractive colors.
- Snappi has been clinically tested in various hospitals and clinics around the
globe and passed all the tests with flying colors.
Directions for Use:
- STRETCH the Snappi® fastener before its first use. The stretching triggers the 'memory' of the Snappi® to return to its original size,
and in so doing, will pull the diaper together to the middle to allow for a snug fit. This is essential for the Snappi® to work properly.
This can be done by holding the Snappi® in the center with one hand, and close to the end of the leg with the other hand. Then
s-t-r-e-t-c-h a few times (10 or so). As you do this you should feel how the material gains elasticity. Follow this stretching procedure
with all three legs. The Snappi® is now ready to go!
- Make sure that the Snappi® is ATTACHED SECURELY. It is important that the Snappi® 'leg' being attached be stretched across the diaper
before hooking it into the diaper. When attaching the Snappi®, hold onto the solid part of the tab. DO NOT pull on the loops. Then,
Stretch ACROSS and Hook Right,
Stretch DOWN and Hook Center
Now your Snappi® fastener has gone from a ‘T’ shape to a ‘Y’ shape.
- Always use a diaper cover over the diaper and Snappi®
Made in South Africa.