Switching from bottle back to breast has never been easier. Calma was developed using evidence-based research on babies' natural feeding behavior so you can enjoy
your breastfeeding bond longer. With Calma, the milk will only flow if your baby works and creates a vacuum to remove the milk. This enables the feeding behavior
learned at the breast to be used with Calma.
Features & Benefits:
- BPA-free - Safe for baby
- Vented nipple - Helps reduce gassiness as the bottle is vented through our unique air control system.
- Natural feeding behavior - Supports easy transition from bottle to breast. Research has shown that with Calma, your baby is able to maintain the learned
feeding behavior that your baby exhibits when breastfeeding
- Flow control valve - Allows baby to control milk flow. Milk only flows when baby creates a vacuum.
- Calma doesn't drip - You can turn Calma upside down and it still won't drip. Your baby needs to apply a certain level of vacuum in order to get milk out
- One size/shape nipple - For all stages of breastmilk feeding. The flow, shape and length of Calma are designed to suit your baby's needs as your baby grows
- Compatible with all Medela breastpump bottles
- Breastfeeding must be well established before introducing Calma
Made in the U.S.A. or Canada.