The Body Silk Seamless Nursing Bra was designed to melt onto your body, and give you comfort unlike any you’ve experienced from a bra before - nursing or not! This molded foam cup bra offers a seamless silhouette, lovely shape and great support. And because the foam cups are removable, you have the option of a thicker cup lining when she needs it.Product Features
- Removable, molded foam cups mean great versatility, and the ability to hide nipples and breast pads.
- Seamless and buttery-soft fabric result in a bra that is remarkably comfortable to wear, and virtually invisible under clothing.
- This bra melts onto and molds to your body, supporting your shape in a uniquely perfect way.
- No underwire and cups that drop fully away from the breast, as recommended by health care professionals.
- Easy to use and discrete nursing clips, featuring one handed access.
- Only 4 sizes beautifully fit from a 32 B to a 46 F (DDD), making this bra effortless to buy for yourself, and ideal for gift-giving for new and expectant moms.
- As well, this sizing system makes this bra ideal for any stage of pregnancy or nursing, as it will gently grow and contract to constantly support your changing shape.
I was really nervous about spending so much money on a nursing bra, but this bra is hands down worth every penny. It is so comfortable and supportive, never looks lumpy under my clothing, and even when I've worn it three days in a row, at the end of the day it's every bit as comfortable as it was when I first put it on. I wash it in a lingerie bag, because the inserts come out of the cups in the wash, but they're easy to tuck back inside. My only wish would be that the straps were cushier, but it's not a huge issue. I highly recommend this bra.
This is absolutely my favorite nursing bra! I tried others from Target and Motherhood Maternity, and they don't even compare in comfort and fit. This bra provides great support, good coverage, and the clasps are easy to use. As I've changed sizes from the end of my pregnancy to 8 months later, I've bought this bra in different sizes. I highly recommend it!
I bought this bra because of all the positive reviews. Maybe I just have a bad product but the pads came out of the bra after the first washing. Putting them back in they won't stay in place. The snaps are usually stuck so that I need both hands to open them.
After going through 5 different types and brands of bras, I found one (I bought two actually) that fits and is comfortable. THANK YOU Bravado! I am already well endowed on top so I have been quite concerned about finding something that will work. The construction of the bra is top quality. The thick band provides support without being constrictive and though the straps are thinner than some of the "curvy" girl bras, they offer plenty of support without digging into your skin!
A really great bra, I am very happy with it. It's very comfortable, and has some support (not like an underwire). I would recommend this bra for women with a large chest.