Simplicity is a beautiful thing. The Bravado Original Nursing Bra is a timeless classic for breastfeeding moms with soft breathable cotton fabric; comfortable wide bottom band and flat, smooth racer-back; and wire-free design. We created this maternity bra for the early stages of breastfeeding when comfort is king from day-to-night and back again. Don't be surprised if it becomes your favorite for sleep, even everyday. Note: The Basic is best for moderate-to-full support.
- Cotton Nursing Bra: breathable and promotes healthy breast tissue. The super soft cotton fabric stretches and adapts to your changing shape - making it perfect as a nursing and maternity bra.
- Double Cup and Double Band: unique double-cup/double-band feature gives you the confidence to purchase while pregnant and experience the enjoyment of continuing to wear after birth during the early stages of breastfeeding.
- Comfort Nursing Bra: sports-back design evenly distributes the weight of your breasts which helps make you comfortable. There are no hooks and eyes in the back which ensures comfort, even while you sleep.
- Moderate to Full Support: Wide under-elastic band evenly distributes weight and provides under-breast support.
- Award Winning: Parent Tested, Parent Approved seal of approval for quality and comfort.
- OEKO-TEX® CERTIFIED: This style is certified in accordance with
- OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 which means it has been tested and verified as free from harmful levels of more than 300 substances.
It's well constructed, however, I currently am in a 44-DD (will be nursing in approximately 2 months) and this only *JUST* fits in the cup sizes. I expect that my chest will get even bigger, so this just isn't quite large enough. Shame, because I do like the style a lot better than the Double Plus.
I am 21 weeks pregnant and have decided to start buying my new much larger bras as nursing bras now instead of having a separate stash of just maternity bras. I have read wonderful things about the Bravado bras, and I was very impressed at the price. (And just to note, the Butterscotch color is their nude.) Pros: Super comfortable. I feel like I can breathe in this bra because the underband is entirely elastic and so it is forgiving, yet very supportive (I have grown from a 34C to a 36-ishE, so support is very important right now). The straps stay in place all day, and I generally don't even notice that I'm wearing this bra at all. Cons: The seam in the cup is a little annoying, it digs in a little. Also, the cups are not thick whatsoever, so while this is a wonderful bra for around the house, it would be scandalous to wear it out under anything other than a thick sweater. I prefer cups that provide much more discretion. While I'll be keeping this bra and will enjoy using it now and once my little one gets here, I'll be looking for another nursing bra this comfortable that I can confidently wear in public.