You and your baby will love the fresh and clean scent of this Tea Tree & Lavender Shampoo & Bodywash by California Baby. Gentle enough to use every day, this therapeutic blend is effective against cradle cap, dandruff and irritated skin. Tea Tree has anti-bacterial and healing properties while the French lavender is wonderful to calm and soothe frazzled feelings. Concentrated so a little goes a long way!
- Safe for newborns and adults
- Effective on cradle cap and dandruff
- Great for babies, kids and adults with sensitive skin
- Blended with vitamin E, evening primrose, calendula and rose hips
- Convenient 2-in-1 wash head to toe
- Concentrated and biodegradable
- No sulfates, DEA or numbing agents
- No-tears formula
- Contains only organic & sustainably grown ingredients
- Moms can use as a soak during manicures or pedicures
- Safe to use on dry or color-treated hair
- Excellent facial wash for oily or problematic skin
- Works great on dandruff
I absolutely LOVE this product! I recommend it to everyone. I bought this primarily because my baby started to get cradle cap and has issues with dry skin on her face (and baby acne). When I tried it for the first time pieces of her dry skin were coming off instantly! Since then I have not had any issues with her skin, including cradle cap. I also love the scent and feel good knowing I'm using natural ingredients to clean my baby.
I love the California Baby line. My son has excema and thus his skin breaks out if we use certain baby washes or detergents. This smells wonderful and doesn't aggravate his sensitive skin.
My son has had stubborn cradle cap since he was a newborn. None of the traditional treatments worked. This shampoo did, and in only a few treatments. Plus, it smells wonderful. I love that it has no harsh chemicals and only uses essential oils for fragrance. We never buy anything else but California Baby!