Snappi® is an inventive solution to the simple problems of diapering. This unique product was invented by a father who experienced frustration changing his own child's diapers. The first Snappi® was introduced to the South African market in 1987 at a trade fair where 4000 units were sold within days.
The Snappi® Diaper Fastener has revolutionized cloth diapering! This PINLESS diaper fastener offers a practical and reliable way to fasten a cloth diaper and has become one of the most important cloth diapering accessories in the world. Over 60 million have sold worldwide.
An EASY to use fastener that offers a PRACTICAL and RELIABLE way to fasten a cloth diaper, replacing the diaper pin. It comes in a variety of colors and is made from a stretchable non-toxic material, which is T-shaped with 'teeth' on each end. These 'teeth' hook into the diaper fabric to ensure a snug-fitting diaper with enough natural movement for the baby.
The Snappi® fastener is manufactured from FDA approved raw materials, a polyester based polyurethane which is degradable on aging through hydrolysis and/or microbiological attack. It contains NO latex or any other adulterant, dilutent or modifying polymers. Snappis are made from 100% polyurethane.
Snappis have become the cloth diapering necessity that "pulls it all together"!
- It is an easy way to care for your baby.
- It is made from non-toxic material.
- The Snappi stays in place to ensure a comfortable fitting diaper.
- The Snappi is safe, economical and affordable.
- It is easy-to-care-for and can be sterilized in hot water.
- It is durable and can last as long as six months.
- The grips are designed and manufactured to ensure a better fitting diaper.
- Snappis are available in a wide range of attractive colors.
- Snappi has been clinically tested in various hospitals and clinics around the globe and passed all the tests with flying colors.
Directions for Use:
1. STRETCH the Snappi® fastener before its first use. The stretching triggers the 'memory' of the Snappi® to return to its original size, and in so doing, will pull the diaper together to the middle to allow for a snug fit. This is essential for the Snappi® to work properly. This can be done by holding the Snappi® in the center with one hand, and close to the end of the leg with the other hand. Then s-t-r-e-t-c-h a few times (10 or so). As you do this you should feel how the material gains elasticity. Follow this stretching procedure with all three legs. The Snappi® is now ready to go!
2. Make sure that the Snappi® is ATTACHED SECURELY. It is important that the Snappi® 'leg' being attached be stretched across the diaper before hooking it into the diaper. When attaching the Snappi®, hold onto the solid part of the tab. DO NOT pull on the loops. Then, Hook Left, Stretch ACROSS and Hook Right, Stretch DOWN and Hook Center, Now your Snappi® fastener has gone from a ‘T’ shape to a ‘Y’ shape.
3. Always use a diaper cover over the diaper and Snappi®
Made in South Africa.
It works great, but I just wish I had known it was small. It does not fit my four month old without squeezing him to death. Please add this info in the description
These are great. The size one is already to small for my 16# 5 month old. I'm really sad about that. I wish there where the double packages of the toddler size ones because one is not enough.
What a great tool! This makes using my prefolds so much easier! My parents wish they had these when they were using cloth diapers lol ;)
There is not size option when ordering this product, and the one I recieved said size 1 on the package. They also make a 'toddler' size, so if that's what your in the market for this is the wrong size. This size didn't work with our 16 month old 23 lb'er. The product itself works great.
Am I doing this wrong??? I bought a snappi (regular size, package said SMALL) and my son is 18 lbs. The snappi barely pulls everything together? I think I must be doing something wrong. It shouldn't be too small!