Simple and affordable. Econobum Cloth Diapers are a cloth diaper solution for every budget, allowing you to affordably diaper your baby from birth to potty training.
Oeko‐Tex Standard 100 certification indicates that bumGenius diapers have been stringently tested and are free from harmful or problematic substances.
Included in each Kit:
- 12 one-size prefolds made of 6 layers of unbleached 100% cotton
- 3 one-size covers (Available in White only)
- 1 bumGenius Outing Wet Bag (Available in White only)
- A waterproof shell, so no extra cover is needed.
- Form fitting elastic to prevent leaks.
- Easy to use snaps.
- One-size prefold easily adjusts from small to large to grow with your baby.
- No stuffing involved, just lay prefold in cover and go!
- Patent pending 3x5 adjustable snap system to fit most babies from birth to potty training.
3x3 snap down design adjusts the sizing to fit small, medium and large sizes (approximately 8-35+ lbs)
Econobum One-Size Cloth Diaper Covers will fit perfectly over fitted cloth diapers, Chinese Prefolds, Indian Prefolds or the new One-Size Econobum Prefolds.
- High quality materials go into every single product created by Cotton Babies. Econobum is made with the same great waterproof fabric, snaps and elastic used in products like bumGenius and the Flip Diapering System.
- Do you have several children in diapers? Econobum is perfect for you! The adjustable cover will fit multiple babies.
- Econobum prefolds are 100% unbleached cotton. They wash up and dry in a snap.
- Worried about cost? Econobum combines high quality, conscientious manufacturing and intelligent design (ie: great fit) for an amazing, low priced, ethically-made product. You won't find that anywhere else.
bumGenius, Flip and Econobum products carry the best warranty in the industry. Read more about the warranty details.
Feel confident in your purchase!
Covers are made in Egypt and USA, Prefolds made in Pakistan. Fair wage and safe labor standards apply.
*Fit is approximate and may vary depending on size & shape of your baby.
bumGenius, Flip & Econobum are brands created by Cotton Babies, Inc.
first buy with my newest son straight out the hospital after the first few diapers we started cloth and i absolutely love these the inserts were really bulky and we couldn't used them at the time but now my son is 5 months and just about 15-20 pounds and we used them now and they are great for a night time diaper as he sleeps through the night and is a light pee'er... i only gave 4 stars because my son and my self were not able to use the provided inserts until now but we absolutely love them
I received this as a present to try on my daughter who is 19 months now. The cover is very thin, but durable. It has an easy to wash inside and it is very stretchy. I wish it came in Aplix, but only the newborn size does. The prefolds are easy to prep. My daughter sleeps for 12+ hrs a night, so i use a prefold plus an insert like a babykick brand. That gets her through the night with no leaks. I pad fold the prefold and it works great.
I have been using the econobum prefolds with the econobum and flip covers for the last nine months. They have held up perfectly. No leaks, ever! At night I couple a new born flip with the econobum prefold and no leaks. I love these diapers and you can not beat the price.
Well, I've been using these for a month now and have to say they have their ups and downs. I wish the side snaps were up and down instead of right next to each other. This makes the top of the diaper kind of scrunch up. Also the elastic around the legs needs to be a bit better. If you don't get them on just right around the legs they will leak. Also the free wetbag is already ruined, which is ok, as you could barely get the pee smell out of it without some serious cleaning, and I wash everything everyday. I am better off using a ziploc bag. The upsides are the system was quite cheap and I have not had to buy disposables at all. I do have to double up at night or they will not make it through, but my son doesn't seem to mind the bulk when he's passed out. All in all for the price it is a good system. I may try to incorporate some other brand covers to my collection if I can find a good deal. I just really don't want to spend a lot of money on diapers simce my son is already 14 months, plus the reason I switched to cloth was to save all the money we were throwing away on disposables. Hope my reviews help others who are thinking about purchasing this system.
I just received this kit today, maybe about an hour ago. I am excited to try these as I am new to the world of cloth diapering. I did a lot of research and this seemed like the best product for the price to start with. I am pleased with the pricing on this site. What you see is what you pay, plus the free shipping is wonderful. My package wasn't supposed to be here until Friday, so two days early is very nice. I will come back after I have used these for a while and write a review based on usage. The only things I can think of being a negative are that the wetbag is tiny and has pull strings instead of a zipper and I wish the big boxes were available in the colored covers. For that I am going to give it 4 starts. Otherwise seems like a good purchase.