Lullaby Renditions of baby's favorite rock bands.
Rockabye Baby transforms timeless rock songs into beautiful instrumental lullabies. Guitars and drums are traded for soothing mellotrons, vibraphones and bells, and
the volume is turned down from an eleven to a two. Rockabye Baby is the perfect way to share the music you love with the littlest rocker in your life.
- Areosmith - Features liner notes by Steven Tyler! When your angel is cryin,’ try these sweet and soothing renditions of the Bad Boys from Boston’s biggest
hits. Rockabye Baby made the Toxic Twins suitable for tiny ears, so yours won’t be the last child sleeping. Mama (and Dada) can finally rest through the night
thanks to the familiar melodies of their favorite songs. Dream on, and on and on and on. Songs included: I Don't Want to Miss a Thing, Dude (Looks Like a Lady),
Dream On, Walk This Way, Cryin', Mama Kin, Rag Doll, Last Child, Same Old Song and Dance, Sweet Emotion, Amazing and Angel.
- Bob Marley - No baby no cry. Bob Marley’s lilting melodies will gently sway your little one to sleep. The perfect antidote to restless nights, these
comforting renditions will bring peace back to bed time. Could you be lulled? Songs included: One Love, Jammin', No Woman, No Cry, Get Up, Stand Up,
Stir it Up, Could You be Loved, I Shot the Sheriff, Buffalo Soldier, Lively Up Yourself and Redemption Song.
- Bon Jovi - Do baby’s late-night cries have you livin’ on a prayer? Want to run away? Let Rockabye Baby’s jersey-cotton soft versions of Bon Jovi’s hardest
rocking anthems help. Who says you can’t go home? We’ve seen a million cradles and we’ve rocked them all. Songs included: Livin’ On A Prayer, We Weren’t Born To
Follow, Wanted Dead Or Alive, Who Says You Can’t Go Home, It’s My Life, You Give Love A Bad Name, Have A Nice Day, Runaway, Born To Be My Baby, I’ll Be There For
You, (You Want To) Make A Memory and Always.
- Coldplay - Highlighting Coldplay’s gorgeous melodies, these gentle recordings are sophisticated enough for everyone to enjoy, little or big. Introduce the
apple of your eye to these essential masterpieces of rock & roll. Songs Included: In My Place, Clocks, Yellow, The Scientist, Don't Panic, Trouble,
God Put a Smile Upon Your Face, Daylight, Politik and Everything's Not Lost.
- Guns N' Roses - Is a sweet child o’ yours trying your patience at bedtime? Do you have an appetite for noise reduction? Don’t you cry tonight. Fire up these
gentle renditions of GNR’s metal classics to rock your little devil to a peaceful sleep. Welcome to the nursery, baby. It’s paradise city. Songs included:
Welcome To The Jungle, Sweet Child O' Mine, Paradise City, Live And Let Die, November Rain, You Could Be Mine, Mr. Brownstone, Estranged, Yesterdays, Don't Cry,
Knockin' On Heaven's Door and Patience.
- Journey - When the lights go down in the nursery, try these gentle renditions of Journey’s biggest power ballads. They’ll have your small town girl or city
boy on the midnight train to sleepytown in no time. Who’s crying now? Not your little angel. Don’t stop believin’ in peace and quiet. Songs included: Open Arms,
Any Way You Want It, Wheel In the Sky, Faithfully, Separate Ways (Worlds Apart), Who's Crying Now, Lovin', Touchin', Squeezin', Send Her My Love, Stone in Love,
Only the Young, Lights and Don't Stop Believin'.
- Kayne West - Hey, Mama! Daddy, listen up too. Good morning? Not when baby’s cries get stronger through the night. If your family is on sleep lockdown, try
these nursery rhymes. These gentle renditions of Kanye’s coolest melodies will rock a little fella to a peaceful night’s slumber. Welcome to the good life. Songs
included: Good Morning, Gold Digger, Stronger, Good Life, Heartless, Touch the Sky, Jesus Walks, All Falls Down, Love Lock Down, Through the Wire, Hey Mama and Homecoming.
- Led Zeppelin - Close the doors and put out the light. This evening, your child’s sonic bedtime story consists of a delicate dreamscape woven by the heavens
and forged by the hammer of the sleeping gods. Hasn’t it been a long time since you rock & rolled? Songs included: Stairway to Heaven,
Over the Hills and Far Away, Babe, I'm Gonna Leave You, Thank You, D'Yer Mak'er, Ten Years Gone, Kashmir, Dazed and Confused, Going to California, No Quarter and
The Rain Song.
- Madonna - If you’re wishing on a lucky star that your little one would get into the sleep groove, step into a ray of light with Rockabye Baby’s gentle
melodies. Like a prayer answered, these lullaby renditions of Madonna’s hits will give you a quiet holiday. Songs included: Lucky Star, Material Girl,
Like a Virgin, Ray of Light, Express Yourself, Vogue, Papa Don't Preach, Into the Groove, Holiday, Like a Prayer, Borderline and Crazy for You.
- Metallica - Say your prayers, little one. Tonight these gentle versions of Metallica’s essential masterpieces of metal will gently rock you to sleep. Enter
sandman. Song included: One, Wherever I May Roam, Enter Sandman, Fade to Black, Nothing Else Matters, Battery, The Unforgiven, Master of Puppets,
Welcome Home (Sanitarium), (Anesthesia) Pulling Teeth, ...And Justice for All.
- Pearl Jam - Are new baby’s cries turned up to ten? Need an alternative to the nightly riot act? When it’s you vs. them, these sweet lullaby renditions of
Pearl Jam’s rock anthems are as comforting as a warm flannel blanket. Just breathe, Mom and Dad--it’s sleeptime in Seattle. Songs included: Alive, Even Flow,
Better Man, Just Breathe, Jeremy, Elderly Woman Behind the Counter in a Small Town, Black, Daughter, Last Kiss, Corduroy, The Fixer, Given to Fly and
- Queen - Have bedtime tantrums driven you stone cold crazy? Another sleepless night bites the dust with a spin of these blanket-soft versions of Queen’s
operatic rock anthems. The familiar melodies of your favorite songs will rock you (and your little one) to a peaceful night’s slumber. Songs included:
Bohemian Rhapsody, Another One Bites the Dust, Under Pressure, We Will Rock You, Fat Bottomed Girls, Killer Queen, We Are The Champions, Bicycle Race,
Crazy Little Thing Called Love, You're My Best Friend, Somebody to Love and Radio Ga Ga.
- The Beatles - If you’re singing ‘here comes the sun’ before your tiny mop top stops crying, forget love—sleep is all you need. Try these lullaby renditions
of beloved Beatles songs to take that sad song and make it better. All your troubles will seem far away when you hear the sweet sound of golden slumbers. Songs
included: Yesterday, Across the Universe, Michelle, Strawberry Fields Forever, I'm Only Sleeping, Hey Jude, Something, Yellow Submarine,
Here There and Everywhere, Here Comes the Sun, And I Love Her and If I Fell.
- The Rolling Stones - Do baby’s cries mean you can’t get no satisfaction? When bedtime isn’t on your side, the music of the Rolling Stones is. These gentle
instrumental renditions are mother’s little helpers. Need a quiet night? The Rolling Stones can help you get what you want. Songs included: Start Me Up,
Mother's Little Helper, Paint It Black, Brown Sugar, Angie, Wild Horses, (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction, Under My Thumb, Ruby Tuesday, Time Is On My Side,
Let's Spend the Night Together and You Can't Always Get What You Want.
- U2 - If it’s timeless rock you’re into, look no further than Ireland’s legendary heroes U2. Their unforgettable melodies are the perfect foundation for these
heavenly lullabies. A sleeping angel is the sweetest thing! Songs included: Sunday Bloody Sunday, All I Want Is You, Beautiful Day, One, With or Without You,
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For, Angel of Harlem, Where The Streets Have No Name, New Year's Day, Desire and The Sweetest Thing.
Rating: [5 of 5 Stars!]
Reviewed by Ashley on Wednesday 25 April, 2012
Some awesome stuff for your kids!
With renditions of Pink Floyd and Led Zeppelin, it will open your children up to the classic age of rock and roll. They pick very mellow songs so it doesn't scare your baby. It is just outstanding!
View all 1 reviews