Don't miss this opportunity to join the Cotton Babies Team!
Network Technician / Coordinator (Positions available in St. Louis, Missouri)
Responsible for local area network implementation, organization, and troubleshooting. Manage hardware and software for network hubs, routers, and servers. Supports backup processes, wireless and hardwired VOIP phone system. Troubleshoots and resolves PC, Mac and network problems. Website support as needed. May require some light programming.
Attention to detail required.
Demonstrates continued and consistent proficiency in technical skill sets. Train new employees. Employee will be required to perform other duties as assigned by management.
The essential functions listed below represent duties performed by this job title. Duties generally include, but are not limited to, the following:
STARTING RATE OF PAY
- Provides technical training to employees as needed
- Resolves technical problems reported by employees
- Facilitates technical stability, security and growth in all systems
- Position requires a willingness to work in multiple roles
(to be determined)
- Enthusiastic and energetic
- Friendly and upbeat
- Establish and maintain a positive work environment, which encourages an exceptionally high level of team member morale
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Exceptional computer skills, including the ability to type a minimum of 30wpm
- Energetic & a great attitude
- One year of technical work experience in networking
- Understand how to configure network hubs, routers and printers.
- Must have a good understanding of network security to ensure a compliant and secure environment
- Ability to configure a new computer (Windows and Mac) and load software
- Understand, implement and maintain data backup systems
- Demonstrated depth of experience managing networks including both PCs and Macs
- Ability to troubleshoot, operate and maintain VOIP phone and voicemail system
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule which will include office hours, 8:30am - 5pm and occasional evenings/weekends
- Understand how to interface LANs with WANs.
- Ability to maintain and set up VPNs
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel, Powerpoint and Word.
- Associates Degree in appropriate field of study
- Understanding of UNIX environment
- Understanding of and experience working with EDI ordering requirements
- Web development skills in HTML5, CSS, PHP and SQL
- Experience working with and customizing OsCommerce
- Experience with inventory management systems
- Ability to prioritize and organize effectively
- Ability to use professional presentation skills
- Ability to read, write and speak the English language in order to communicate with employees, customers and suppliers, in person, on the phone and by written communications in a clear, straight-forward and professional manner
- Ability to work independently or as a member of a team
- Knowledge and ability to use the following office equipment: telephone, copier, fax, calculator and stapler
- Knowledge of Cotton Babies products and cloth diapering products
- Knowledge of office procedures
Applicants will be expected to pass any assessments associated with the position.
Paid on-the-job training
Provisions listed in these Job Descriptions may be changed or modified by Cotton Babies Inc. without prior notice, at any time and at the Company's sole discretion.
Cotton Babies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please download and complete our job application packet. Email the completed forms along with an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Back to Careers...