TULA Baby Carriers are here!
These soft structured, ergonomic carriers are designed to support and build the bond between a child and parent. One of the simplest baby carriers available, each TULA product is truly made by hand - by one person. Unlike framed backpack carriers and ring slings, the Tula carrier is very easy to use. It can be used to carry a newborn (if used with an infant insert) through toddlerhood. Adjustable shoulder straps and hood provide protection from the sun and wind, while allowing for comfortable and convenient breastfeeding for wearers of all sizes.
TULA provides the benefits of body-to-body contact for the baby and there's no limit to what you can do. Each TULA carrier is available in a variety of trendy colors and prints.
- Front and back carry
- Carries little ones 18 months (25 lbs) to 4+ years old
- Panel: 18” tall & 19” wide
- Designed with a wide seat
- Made with 100% cotton
- Oko-Tex Standard 100 certificate
- Pocket on the hip belt for additional storage
- Hood to support, protect and comfort baby
- Extended shoulder straps - To accommodate wearers of all sizes
- Three section hip belt that contours around waist
- Machine Washable
Shop even more baby carriers from ERGOBaby, Sakura Bloom, and Blue Celery here.
If you live near a Cotton Babies retail store, be sure to join us for Babywearing 101, a free workshop that provides parents with information about the different types of baby carriers and how to use them safely. Demonstrations and carriers as well as individual assistance with carriers will be provided. Click here to learn more.