Published on November 17th, 2013 | by Brittney French2
Cloth Diaper Basics: The Cotton Babies Warranty
Cotton Babies will stand behind the workmanship and materials in a properly cared for product for one year from the date of purchase. The Cotton Babies Warranty covers all components of our products including the snaps, lining, hook & loop closures, elastic and waterproofing. The warranty is extended to the original purchaser of the products only. Proof of purchase from an authorized retailer is required. To make a warranty claim, product must be sent at customer's expense to their distributor for examination of workmanship and materials. After reviewing the diapers, the distributor may replace the diaper or provide you with simple instructions for resolving the problem you are having. If you live in the United States, your distributor is Cotton Babies.
Except when caused by manufacturing or component defect, this guarantee does not cover leaking, diaper odor or normal wear/tear. Warranty is void when:
- The washing instructions have not been followed.
- The diaper has been altered.
- Any of the following has been used in conjunction with the use/care of the product:
- Water temperatures exceeding 100°F or 60°C
- A detergent containing additives (enzymes, brighteners, whiteners, dyes, perfumes, essential oils) or natural soap
- Fabric softeners
- Any caustic substance
- Diaper rash cream
- Product was purchased through an unauthorized retailer. Please verify your retailer prior to purchase.
Cotton Babies will gladly refund your money less a 10 percent restocking fee for products returned in the original, undamaged package and in resaleable-as-new condition within 30 days of purchase. Proof of purchase is required. Washed, used & clearance items are non-returnable. Packages must be returned complete, including free items. Exchanges may be made without incurring a restocking fee as long as no refund is necessary. Unless we made a mistake with your order, you are responsible for return or exchange shipping charges. An RMA number is required for all returns.